Thursday, May 29, 2008

SO TIRED!!!

I love my husband. I love my children. But why do they have to interfere with my precious sleep? I don't do well when I don't get "good sleep". I get irritable, cranky, I can't focus, and I get headaches. Unfortunately for me last night, sleep was not in the picture. Rick went to visit his brother in Detroit last night so he was gone all day. Both boys went to bed ok for me (thank you), but then Logan woke up at about 11pm as I was cleaning my bedroom. He's going through an "I will only sleep on the floor because that's my choice" phase and I can't imagine that's very comfortable. I put him back in his room and he went back to sleep. I went to bed about midnight (my room was REALLY messy, LOL) and called Rick - he said he had just left, he'd be home in about 3 hours. Fell asleep for 2 whole hours. And then Logan woke up again. He crawled into bed with me but wouldn't go to sleep. After about half an hour of his tossing and turning, I put him back in his room. 5 minutes later, he was back. Back into my bed he came.... more tossing and turning. This lasted about an hour. I was just putting him BACK in his own room again because he was keeping me awake when Rick got home (3:30am). Of course Logan heard Rick. Back into our bed he came - this time on daddy's side (thank you), but it was well after 4am before I fell back asleep. Needless to say, today is a sleepy day....

No comments: