Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Birthday, my firstborn!!

Yikes - believe it or not, Joshua turned 6 today!!! What a big week - a birthday, starting first grade on Tuesday, I'm going to IKEA on Saturday... It's gonna be nuts!

We took Joshua to Craig's Cruisers this afternoon. Logan went to Grandma's house so Joshua could have special time with Rick and I. We played mini golf, spent some time in the arcade and then Rick and Joshua rode go-karts while I took pictures. He had a lot of fun and it was nice to do something reserved for "big boys".

Logan should be home soon - they had to take a trip up to Big Rapids because Uncle Michael forgot some stuff when he moved back to Ferris yesterday... Then it's bath time and bed time - gotta get into the school routine!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow! I can't believe he is 6 years old!! Happy Birthday Josh!!!

Jennifer Witham Buck / Graceful Expressions said...

Have a great Birthday, Josh!
Amanda - let us know when the interview is on! Also, you should write to Michelle (our friend fighting colon cancer - I think you have her email) and let her know... she is trying to get the word out as well.
Happy Birthday and Back to School!