Monday, August 18, 2008

My son is a Super Sleuth!!

Joshua found my wedding ring this morning!! It had bounced under/behind the toilet and because I haven't been in there to deep clean (it's the kid's bathroom - they mostly use it to brush their teeth), I didn't see it all the times I've been in and out of there.

He wanted to surprise me with it when I got home, so he and Rick put it in one of Josh's toy pirate treasure chests and they put it up high to keep it safe until I got home. Rick was sworn to secrecy because it was Joshua's surprise, LOL.

Needless to say, I'm VERY happy to have found it. The longer it was gone, the more upset I was getting!! You can bet I'll be a lot more careful with it in the future!! I gave Joshua some of my old jewelry to put back in the treasure chest to keep it filled up with special treasure :)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

wahooooooo!!! yeah!! That has to be such a relief! I don't know what I would do if I lost my ring!!!