Friday, September 5, 2008

No news yet...

Well... no email from Rachael Ruiz yet about my interview. Stand Up To Cancer is tonight, and she's a weekend anchor, so there is a decent chance that if it doesn't air today, it might air tomorrow. So, keep an eye on Wood TV 8 over the weekend if you don't hear from me.

I did check Wood TV online and it doesn't look like it's aired yet. I thought about emailing Rachael but I didn't want to sound like a pest. Especially since I'm not going to watch myself...

Anyhow - if I get an email or a phone call I will update as soon as possible. Of course I'm out of town tomorrow, so hopefully I don't get a call while en route to IKEA in Canton. That would make it tough to update the blog from across the state and without my laptop... (Which I might actually bring just in case - I'm sure I can find wireless internet somewhere on the East side of the state...)

So, keep an eye on the blog, and on Wood TV 8 here in Grand Rapids. If you see the interview, please keep all constructive criticism to yourself, LOL - I'm terrified that I was rambling a little bit and I don't want to know, LOL. In this case, ignorance is bliss :) I will, however, be more than happy to accept compliments in the form of "you were awesome" or "that brought me to tears - in a good way" or even "wow, you looked great on TV" LOL.

Ok, enough of that. I'll update if I hear anything....

No comments: