Saturday, November 22, 2008

What I am Thankful For

I stole this from my friend Kellie at: http://momwifesuperhero.com/ so I can't take credit for it, but I think it's really fitting for the coming week.

Ten Things I am Thankful for - in no particular order

1. I am thankful for my friends. They are so awesome and I am so lucky to have them in my life.

2. I am thankful for my husband, who went out and picked up some brand new, clear icicle lights because he knew I'd been wanting some for a long time. And then he spent most of the day today putting them up outside for me - including shortening one of the strands to make it a "perfect fit" for our house so it would all match up nicely.

3. I am thankful for my boys - no matter how insane they make me - because they make my life worth something.

4. I am thankful for my minivan because I can load up my friends and their kids and we can spend time together without taking 3 cars.

5. I am thankful for my laptop and internet - they are my connection to the outside world and to my family far away.

6. I am thankful for Michigan, and living so close to the lake. I could never be far from a large body of water - it's what centers me.

7. I am thankful for DeVos Childrens Hospital. They saved my sons life.

8. I am thankful for homemade hot chocolate mix because it makes everything all better.

9. I am thankful for soup - especially on a cold day.

10. I am REALLY thankful for my super-mega load size washer and dryer because we have a King sized bed and I really appreciate being able to wash our comforter at home whenever I want.

There ya have it - the things I am thankful for. Think about what you're thankful for in the week to come, and remember to always be grateful for what you've been given.

No comments: