Thursday, May 28, 2009

Last day tomorrow!!

Tomorrow is my last day of work! I've been training my replacement since last week Friday. I'm REALLY looking forward to spending time with the boys - and NOT driving 3 hours a day for a 4 hour work day!!!

Logan thinks that we're going to Michigan's Adventure on the first day of summer vacation for Joshua, lol. It's not easy telling a 3 year old that we'll go sometime this summer, but probably not the first day of vacation :)

I can't wait to spend days at the beach, 10 minutes away from home. I want to take my kids down to see my family in Toledo - take them to the zoo, let them get to know their cousins - all that fun stuff. Just to be able to hang out with the boys and not do ANYTHING special. I've never been able to do that before - always had to work all summer long.

I'm a little nervous about the single income, lol, but I know Rick will take care of us :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh - I am SO jealous!!! LOL Have a wonderful summer. Do you want two little visitors?? Levi and Kayleigh would love to visit!

Love,

Melina

Amanda: said...

Mel - you guys can come WHENEVER you want :)