Monday, March 8, 2010

Something fun - and my second post today!!!

As I was wading through emails today, trying to get caught up from the weekend, I noticed that there was an email in there asking me if I would like to do a product review!! Woot!! How much do I love trying out new things and talking about it... if you know me, you know the answer to THAT!

The email came from CSN Stores, which is an online store that has pretty much EVERYTHING you can think of!!! I was actually looking on there this afternoon for a dog crate for Miss Mika. We've decided she's not trustworthy when we're gone, as we learned this weekend (and every other time we go away)...

Joshua and Logan are in need of some new kids bedding and you can bet I'll be doing some shopping from this site!!! I like to have their bedding sets be complimentary, but not identical, and this website has a lot to choose from!

I'm really excited because I'm going to be doing a product review of this waffle iron ! Waffles are a favorite at our house, but I'll be honest, I've never thought of Black and Decker as being a brand name for small appliances, so we'll see how it works! Look for that review coming soon!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That's so exciting! They contacted me too, but I haven't decided yet what I'd like to review! At least I know not to choose the waffle iron! LOL! ;-)

~ Jennifer