Sunday, March 14, 2010

Waffle Iron Review!!

I can't say enough about CSN Stores! I was amazed at how quickly the Black and Decker waffle iron arrived after I told them I wanted to review it! It came in on Friday, and we decided to make Saturday Morning "Waffle Day"! The boys (and Rick) were all so excited.

Prepping the Black and Decker waffle iron for the first time was really easy. All you had to do was spread oil on both sides with a paper towel. Then you just heat it up until it's ready (about 5 minutes), pour in the batter, close it up and let it cook until the light turns off, in about 4-6 minutes. I was pretty impressed with how easy it was to use, since I'd never used a waffle iron before. The waffles turned out pretty good. It took me a little while to get the hang of cooking them evenly, but it wasn't too difficult. We had them topped with strawberries, and when my father-in-law stopped over as we were finishing up, I even let him have an extra one so I could get his opinion too.

The waffles weren't quite as thick as I was hoping for, but they were still yummy!! I'm looking forward to adding waffles as a part of our lazy Saturday morning breakfasts  :)

Thanks to CSN stores for letting me review this product!

No comments: